Fabulous wedding videographer Kent – Choose the best
It's your special day. There's no rehearsal. This is it! You need a wedding videographer who is capable, professional, experienced and creative enough to capture the event to perfection, giving you and your family a store of beautiful memories you can enjoy time after time, for decades to come.
Amateur wedding videos are never as good as something shot by an expert. It's vital to get the light right or you'll end up with shadowy images that you can't see properly. What a terrible disappointment that would be. Use sub-standard equipment and the results will never be as clear and bright and real as film shot with all the right equipment.
We combine the best cutting edge equipment with a whole lot of natural creativity and years of experience. The result is a video so vivid and true that it brings the details back to vibrant life every time you watch it. That's what we call precious memories. And we'll take great care of yours – in our hands your wedding video will be a miniature masterpiece.
Fine wedding videography Kent
Providing wedding videography Kent and beyond, into London, Surrey and Essex, we're perfectly placed to capture the spirit of your big day beautifully, with exactly the right amount of empathy, making you and your guests look your happy best for posterity.
Unforgettable Kent wedding venues
If you're searching for the perfect Kent wedding venue, here are three to explore. Wherever you decide to hold your event and celebrations we'll turn up on time, ready for action, and get quietly to work while you focus on getting married and having the time of your lives.
Imagine getting married or holding your post-wedding celebrations in a real, live castle? If that sounds like heaven you'll love Westenhanger Castle in Kent, romance personified and the place where Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth 1st once lived.
The venue is set like a little jewel in the stunning Kentish countryside, blending excellent service with tradition and history. And the atmosphere is lovely, a welcoming blend of comfort, luxury and exclusivity.
Wedding ceremonies are held in either the pretty thatched garden gazebo, the Queen Elizabeth 1st suites or the Henry VIII suite on the lower floor.
- A Grade One listed ancient monument
- The castle itself dates back to Norman times with the current walls built in 1400
- A smart marquee holds as many as 200 people
- The suite in the manor house itself seats up to 70 people
- A friendly, expert wedding team for top support throughout
- A choice of fabulous food for your wedding breakfast
- Sitting in nine acres of beautifully landscaped gardens
- A lake and waterfall for amazing wedding photos
- For your exclusive use on the big day – no multiple weddings
- Meticulous attention to detail from the venue's staff
- The Orangery is a bright, elegant space, comfortable yet grand
- A spacious terrace with large parasols just outside, perfect for reception drinks
- The Garden Room, adjoining the Orangery, for all-year-round celebrations with glorious views of the grounds and river
- A romantic Gazebo nestled in the gardens, perfect for summer outdoor ceremonies
- Floodlighting after dark for added drama
- Winter weddings a speciality
- A stage and chequerboard dance floor
- Spotless loos and other facilities
- Disabled toilets and baby changing
- Lots of parking
- A bespoke marquee-lined Dutch barn for ceremonies, perfect for as many as 250 guests with a huge window-wall opening onto a 60 foot wide deck overlooking the grounds
- Accommodation for four is included from 1pm on your wedding day to 11am the following morning, in an scenic, fully converted, tastefully decorated pigeon house