Need a brilliant Wedding Videographer in Essesx
You could hire a friend-of-a-friend who takes videos for a hobby. You could pick any old wedding video supplier from the internet. Or you could do a proper job of it and hire true professionals with masses of varied experience capturing all sorts of weddings, from traditional to contemporary and unusual , from gets, restrained English to exotic Asian.
That's us. We're videographers who really do understand the art of telling eloquent stories through moving images. We do a lot more than simply point a video camera in the right direction and hope for the best, like an amateur would.
Every wedding video we make is seamlessly sophisticated, beautifully shot with care and attention to detail, something that'll captivate your friends and family for decades to come, with all the best bits immortalised to perfection.
Highly Creative Wedding Videogrpahy
It's your big day, something you only do once. You've found the love of your life and you're making it official. You want to concentrate on enjoying yourself to the full. The last thing you want is worrying about what your wedding videographer is up to, if you can trust them to create what you want, the way you want it.
We can talk through exactly how you'd like us to capture your day, which bits you most want to film and if there's anything in particular you'd like us to concentrate on. You might want to focus your video around all the children present, running around in their finery, or keep most of the attention on you and your bride or groom.
Whatever you want, we'll step up to the mark subtly and unobtrusively, staying in the background where we belong. After all this is your day, not ours.
Essex Wedding Venues
Braxted Park is stunningly beautiful all year round, a gracious stately home perfect for weddings a la Downton Abbey. If you like grand, this is as luxurious and grand as it gets.
- Enjoy exclusive use of the entire estate
- Fully licensed with a variety of rooms
- Glorious renovated walled garden perfect for 30 to 350 guests
- A church on site, the lovely All Saints church, for a one-location wedding
- Set in idyllic Essex countryside near Colchester and Chelmsford
- Easily accessible from London, Hertfordshire, Suffolk and Kent
De Rougemont Manor Hotel is in Brentwood, family-managed and owned. The facilities are excellent, as is the service, and the manor itself is magnificent, a gorgeous mock Tudor masterpiece of mellow red brick and smart black timbers.
- Go for a formal wedding breakfast or pick your favourite from a range of day and evening buffet menus
- Saturdays: Minimum of 75 seated and 100 for the evening
- Sunday – Friday: Numbers negotiable, with evening functions for a minimum of 100 in large suits and fewer in smaller suites
- Civil Ceremony room available plus a church on-site
- Gorgeous gardens
Greenwoods is a very special venue for a very special day, set in tranquil gardens to deliver a real urban fairytale of a wedding celebration.
There are a number of lovely function suites available, blending contemporary and traditional, and it's ideal for every audience, from small, intimate weddings to large, grand ceremonies.
- Flawless service
- A choice of wedding packages, all of which can be tailored-made to fit your exact needs
- Hold your bridal shower here and hen night here, too – we can video them for you!
- Book a private tour and consultation with the venue's expert Wedding & Events Coordinator or visit on a special open day
- Smart, well appointed rooms for the bride and groom
- Spa treatments, juice bar and hair salon on the premises
- Afternoon tea and wedding tone-up packages for brides-to-be